Within our community in the Apuseni mountains we have been working with plasma technology for several years and we have been able to put it into practice in various fields - health, energy, human evolution - as well as agriculture. Being a community formed around a meditation center, food is an important element for us and those who participate in our meditation courses feeding over 500 people a year. Over the years we have implemented natural and practical solutions in our agriculture and lately we have added elements of permaculture and plasma technology - plasmaculture.
Using plasma water on seeds and in the environment, we cultivate and harvest the healthiest and most vigorous plants. Plasma fields protect the environment and plants and bring balance to the whole culture so that plants with stronger fields help the weaker ones. This leads to a richer and healthier harvest.
The elements COHN (Carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen and Nitrogen) are the basis of life on Earth, both human beings and other life, plants, soil and water. They are naturally found in compost, fertilizer, ash and animal waste. We have supplemented these elements with plasma water that offers the same elements on a subtle level.
Each plant is a magnetic-gravitational reactor: it absorbs beneficial fields, which are a combination of plasma, minerals and amino acids from the environment and then expands them into the soil thus the soil is renewed and enriched. Plasma farming also improves plants, soil and the environment simultaneously and helps people feed on natural, plasma-balanced sources.
We use plasma water in which we mix small amounts of plasma and amino acids according to our needs.
Our crops include carrots, beets, parsnips, parsley, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and peppers, cabbage, broccoli, celery, onion, garlic, beans, peas, corn, pumpkin, lemongrass, melon, dill, mint, basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, lavender, melissa, sweet roses, aronia, citrus fruits, raspberries, currants, strawberries and various fruit trees.
The types of plasma water we use have the following role:
- CO2 plasma water creates the connection between plants and all living things through amino acids;
- CuO2, S and Au plasma water offers plants protection against all pests and insects;
- CO2, CuO2 and Au plasma water maintains the freshness of vegetables and fruits after harvest;
- CH3 plasma water provides energy to all living things;
- ZnO2 plasma water harmonizes plants and the environment.
Amino acids provide a direct connection to all living amino acids.
We use plasma water during all the stages of agricultural work in a year, from the preparation of the land to the harvesting to maintain the harvest in the cellar in the following order:
- Seed germination - we left the seeds to germinate in CO2 plasma water for balancing of the field, up to 24 hours;
- Sprinkle soil with CO2 plasma water for balancing before sowing;
- Sprinkling and watering plants with CO2 and CH3 plasma water for balance and growth - sprayed regularly, several times a week and irrigated with plasma water as needed during the growth period;
- Sprinkling plants with CuO2, S and Au plasma water against diseases and pests - we sprayed preventively and actively in case of disease or plague whenever it was necessary;
- Sprinkle the crop in the cellar with plasma water of CO2, CuO2 and Au to maintain freshness.
In addition to the agriculture itself, in our community we also have bee hives as well as a herd of goats. We also use plasma water in everything they consume. In the case of bees, in their drinking water, their syrup for feeding, on the plants from which they extract their pollen and in certain specific treatments. In the case of goats we use plasma water in their drinking water, their food and in the ointment for specific external treatments.
In our community everything we do is directly related to nature during all seasons of the year. We teach people to lead a harmonious life with themselves and the environment. We look forward to seeing you if you are curious to find out more.